Sunday 15 May 2011

Sams story

I have ventured further into Sam's friendship and tried to befriend her. She is beginning to like me and even told me a dark secret!
She told me tat the reason she talks at night is that the other children thought it would b fun to 'break her in'!
I told her to give me the details when Penny was out of earshot and she  told me this story:
"You may not believe this but  I am from another time, a time of cars and flying machines ,a time of science and discovery and I used to go to school there! At school I was doing history of the Victorian times and I wanted to get good marks when we did our tests so I wanted to find out more ,but where?
Luckily my uncle was an inventor, years before I was born he invented all sorts of inventions, but people just said he was mad!
He gave me a watch and told me that if I turned it back I could go back in time! I turned th clock back and here I was. In the work house they took my watch aand put me i  this room! With these bullies who madde mee talk at night and then punishe ,me!
So everyone was in on it ,but me....

No comments:

Post a Comment